MELBOURNE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS
MELBOURNE BASED WORKSHOPS:
- FULL WORKSHOP (2.5 hour): $250 aud
- SUNSET WORKSHOP (1 hour): $100 aud
- POST PROCESSING WORKSHOP NIK, LR, PS (45 mins): $75 aud
- SUNSET & POST PROCESSING WORKSHOP (2 hour): $175 aud
- LEE FILTERS SPECIFIC WORKSHOP (1.5 hours): $175 aud
- LONG EXPOSURE WORKSHOP (1 hour): $100 aud
- ASTRO & NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP (1 hour) $100 aud
PREMIUM PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS
PREMIUM (MULTI DAY) WORKSHOPS:
- PREMIUM VICTORIAN WORKSHOP (Victoria based: Your choice of Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island or Bright/Mt. Buffalo) (2 days, 1 night) $900 aud *During workshop: Accommodation is included. Transport, food & items of a personal nature not included. Email for itinerary & more info.
- PREMIUM TASMANIA WORKSHOP (Cradle Mountain & Hobart based: Dove Lake, Hansons Peak, Secret Falls, Strickland Falls, Mortimer Bay, Mount Field National Park & more) (5 days, 4 nights) $1,990 aud *During workshop: Accommodation & Transport included. Flights, food & items of a personal nature not included. Email for itinerary & more info.
- PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR GUIDE Looking for something more laid back, don’t miss hitting the best spots for photography with an Iso100 private guided photography tours to New Zealand’s South Island, Great Ocean Road, Otways, Philip Island, Wilsons Prom National Park, Tasmania, Australian East Coast & more. $400 usd per day *This price is inclusive of basic in-the-field training & transport on tour. Flights, food & items of a personal nature not included.
*Please note all the above listed prices are per person
Please note that ALL Iso100 Melbourne based workshops are booked via appointment to suit your schedule. To secure your booking with Iso100 Photography, email Sarah below and specify:
- Preferred type of workshop(s)
- Preferred date(s)
- Preferred location(s)
- What you aim to build on/learn more about while attending your Iso100 workshop
DUE TO INTERNATIONAL JOBS & BOOKINGS, SARAH IS CURRENTLY TAKING AUSTRALIAN WORKSHOP BOOKINGS FROM AUGUST 2017 ONWARDS, BOOK NOW BELOW!
Sarah will then get back to you and arrange your workshop. All Iso100 workshops are custom made for the client to ensure all learning needs are structured to meet the highest level. Iso100 workshops are typically one-on-one unless a small group booking is requested. Bookings in advance are advised due to the growing volume of bookings.
WORKSHOP NOTE: All Iso100 Photography workshops are appointment based, due to the volume of current bookings, please email Sarah well in advance to book your Iso100 Photography workshop session.
IMPORTANT: By attending an Iso100 Photography workshop, you agree to the terms & conditions.
LOCATIONS & EQUIPMENT REQUIRED
We will discuss the results you desire, and decide on the appropriate destination to hold the workshop. We will travel individually and meet at an agreed location and conduct the workshop. Sarah is available to travel to locations within approx. 200km of the Melbourne area.
- DSLR with Manual capabilities
- Remote shutter release
- ND + ND Grad Filters (Optional but recommended)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Connect with Iso100 Photography